Wednesday, September 21, 2005

POLY-TICKS - NEW POLITICAL EDITORIAL CARTOON




Poly-Ticks, the new political cartoon by Kevin Lauer. Check back to this page weekly as the above image updates with the new cartoon of the week.


If some of you have been wondering what has happened to me recently, here's your answer. I haven't been blogging partly because I have been working on developing this new political cartoon. Click on the image of the cartoon above to visit my new Poly-Ticks website and to see the previous cartoons in the series. Be sure to let me know what you think of it, good or bad. Any constructive criticism is more than welcome. A special thank you goes out to Dan Lacey of FaithMouse for his constructive criticism and encouragement as I kick off this new endeavor. Enjoy.

<><}}}0>

1 Comments:

Blogger laws of prosperity said...

Hi,I am certainly glad to find this. cool job!

Laws of thinking

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home